Keeping it real, real simple.

Friday, February 16, 2007

Leave...


Options, member of this scar clan...
just because you've seen it here face to face...
it won't consume you...

take a deep deep breath...
point me at the sky and let me fly...

This is empty but not vacant...
you can only fill it up with something of the same shape...

So now we are back to back...
with the one who's knife you've just pulled out...
the red flag is up and waving...
goodbye...

Testing savage ways of consciousness...
putting labels on emotions brought out in sleep...

Now sing that silent tune...
screaming at the top of my lungs for advice on forgiveness...

This love distraction...
causes infrared reaction...
rationed out to keep secure, the endless games that I've endured...

So get off of my cloud...
I can't see past your hair...
we go down together...
or maybe I'll jump off before we hit the water...


(painting by
Shirray Langley...)

No comments: