Keeping it real, real simple.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Grim reaperance...


Seeping, fallen, broken down and on my knees...
seeking the smell of violets and all I find is laughter...
no sympathy for you, my devil, even with that killer grin...
we are not welcome anymore...

Then we went and broke the ice that froze hell over...
over a bottle of cheap wine and a pack of cigarettes...
you said lie to me, I gladly did...

and for a fake moment in time, you shinned with
inner light and that was the last I saw of you...

We went along the border...
we went along for the ride...
Invading different kinds terrain...
all too lose and none to gain...

And the mood picks up and you begin to fade...
we hear drums in the distant exploding sky...
you were once, but will never be mine...
but that's just a symptom of wasting your time...

I drown out the inner voices, and you drown out your friends...
why have we begun the antibody cleanse, while still carrying disease?...

I disagree...

I, I want to feel blinded...
I won't hear you, I've gone sterile...
and it's only momentary, this addiction to pain kills the killers...

Cry of pain formerly welcome...
now its real, not just a pleasure...
where will you hide now...
the evidence is on the floor and walls...

Now I've got to change...
my methods of escape...
the final tear has been shed...


(painting by...
James W. Johnson...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no olvides lo que en tu ser dejo una bella huella, conservalo para esos momentos donde requieres de recuerdos nostalgicos para sentir! beshos!