Keeping it real, real simple.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Set aside (my mind works like Mavericks gun)


Transparent lucid images remain in alcohol
dressed in black ready to come down on the calm down
in between the words in dreams and television
I found you

But is looking the thing I lack, my mind shoot bullets that never hit
and inside out is normal
and set aside is the only temporal disorder

bake me up, tell me things you know I wanna hear
tell me straight faced lies, drag my knees through jagged edges
give me this punishment I deserve, but it will still mean nothing
because if I am wrong with you, I have learned nothing

But take me for granted please, I welcome it, leave me swimming in the ocean
leave me unattended, drowning, gasping for desperate air, tell me, punish me, but don´t let it end, send me back home, the one built not given.

No comments: