Keeping it real, real simple.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Capitol punishment fit for a king


The first time is always awkward, you don't' know what to say
that's one of the million things I like about you, you make me feel useless
but not in a bad way, and you smell like the ocean should smell

the same old feeling
the same old feeling!!!

now you are more real than you have ever been before
you took my breath away before my body hit the floor
and we saw the same faults and crack but did nothing about them
we just point them out to each other, as if no one else was there

it's the same old feeling
the same old feeling!!!

moving on was never this easy, so I can see my world easily come down
but underneath the rubble, you found a piece that was unharmed
you took it home to see if it will fit your needs
this and many other tests I will gladly take
to demonstrate to you that I am not afraid of hard work

and if there are friendly companions that wish to take a part in this
you are welcome, but please don't tell me how it ends
I have seen this movie many times and in many languages
don't tell me how it ends, don't tell me how it ends!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://qurqefpj.com/vwqt/bdwy.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://hwwvdgvn.com/sgoc/nmug.html]Cool site[/url]