Keeping it real, real simple.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

...Heavy...



...Heavy...
you make me get up, you make it harder...
you raise the bar...further...
tell me how I taste, now with metal extensions...
assuming these all work, these applications...

Hone this art in secret...
what we do here is sacred and secret...

Partially falling apart...
gradually fading into the dark...
Part two was a revenge, part three is a revival...
and there it is...

yeah...!!
I'm open...
stand back, and hold on...
the thrust is not to trust...
I can't hold then down...
It's not so easy...

Stakes are raised and stabbed into grateful hearts...
of madness this relief comes, in pieces...

flying over the hornets nest...
the label that was once used is not applicable...
then you learn that it is not a test...
and that is even more despicable...
...λ۸gəH...

No comments: