Keeping it real, real simple.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Misguided Souls...

If the reach-out was inopportune...
I would gladly pay the toll of these sincere rehabilitation...
take me out back and put another one in my chest and through my heart of hearts...

I feel the softest touch that you could let go...
Just by hearing words as complicated melodies, articulated from the jaded...

We needed change...
and not for bus fare, but for sanity to remain real...
dig your teeth in, but not to feed, just to feel...

This deviated conversation is the bliss that ignorance brings...
I pass from being yours, to being mine, and you are back where you started...

Contaminated taken as a good thing...
intoxicated to the point of bliss...
Take these hands and make a model for the future failure...
Not only expected, but welcome as a learning step...

As I try to read your mind I am reminded by the curious...
it's not important to resume, unless you've thought it through...
Just give me a smile, and I will drown in it with all my pseudo-sorrow...
You'll charge me by the hour, and I'll gladly pay my dews...

Rid of me and this town of dying flames...
and flashes of pasive melloncolie...
I don't need these tears at all...
If i paint your eyes shut, you will not cry anymore...

No comments: